Mar 10,2015
Wayne
By: 'Chris Bailey'
Mar 10,2015
We Let Properties was recommended by a friend and they have not let me down. Wayne has been excellent in both his manner and his communication. I've used WLP's introduction service and I've been kept informed every step of the way. They went out of their way to market the property and it was filled with excellent new tenants less than 5 days after being advertised. The process of getting the tenants in has been slick and, again, communication has been excellent. They are also incredibly reasonably priced.

Having used other letting agents in the past I can't stress enough how good WLP has been in comparison to those and I will be using them every time our flat becomes available.
Very reasonably priced. Fixed fee as well which is nice for planning.
By: Emma Enderwitz
Mar 12, 2015
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your comments. Hopefully you'll have a nice long tenancy from these tenants but we look forward to finding new tenants for you next time it comes around!

Emma