Mar 10,2015
By: 'AndrewW'
Mar 10,2015
After accepting a job in Car Sales in London I did not know where to start in finding a place to buy, I felt that Jamie had an excellent understanding of the local area and is helping me make my move stress free, affordable and impressively done very promptly.
From being in customer service and sales background in a top Car Sales Dealership I cannot fault the efforts from Jamie from start to finish and will be recommending him to anyone making the move. The sales process felt natural and he seemed genuinely interested in finding me an apartment to suit the needs of my family, proximity to work, good transport access and budget.
I will be using Jamie again in the future as he was professional, clear and understood all of my demand & needs. The staff were all also very personal when I entered the agency and I was impressed by the level of customer service and how understanding they all where.

ludlowthompson