Oct 02,2011
Oct 02,2011
Dexters were very professional at first, taking us to see lots of properties - but as soon as we started negotiating, their attitude changed completely. They would take days to come back to us regarding our offers - probably hoping to get a better one.

Eventually, our final offer was accepted, but a few days later they claimed the landlords had had a change of heart and said the only way to keep the flat was to improve our offer. They even readvertised the flat twice - the second time for a lower rent than our final offer!

I guess we'll never know what was really going on, but one thing is certain - next time we're looking for a flat, we'll stay well away from Dexters.
Honesty would have helped.
By: Louise
Jan 03, 2012

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Office 2! To leave a new review of Dexters Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Office 2