Oct 02,2011
Oct 02,2011
Wow I have read some of the reviews on this website and they don't make DavidStJames sound good at all!!

To be honest as a business owner I also know that there is always two sides to every story. "It takes two to tango". Its also common knowledge that consumers only really come on websites like this when they are not happy with the service they receive, whether just or unjust and rarely come on is they are happy.

I have dealt with DavidStJames for a number of years now. We are an expert relocation company dealing with companies such as HSBC, RBS, Coca Cola etc and it has always been a pleasure dealing with DSJ. Our clients who come from all over the world and some in very senior positions have always like dealing with DavidStJames and have never had a moan.

I have come on this website as my attention was drawn to it by a new client who is currently using DavidStJames threw us and I wanted to say my piece and feel that some of the people on here have given unjust reviews and complained for things that are out of DavidStJames' control. Eg return of deposits and repairs. DavidStjames do not hold deposits and any delay is from your landlord not them and repairs can only be authorised by your landlord not DSJ therefore any delay will also be down your landlords not DSJ. I welcome the day we have a website to complain about landlords rather than using estate agents as punch bags.

Good job DavidStJames keep up the good work.
By: unhappy customer
Oct 07, 2011
You are clearly treated as a VIP because you probably throw a lot of business in their direction. For the ordinary guy, and I am one such person, they have absolute contempt. They are dishonest and lack basic courtesies such as listening to people and replying to emails. They took a £1000 deposit from us 2 months ago on a property and strung us along without giving us a start date for the tenancy and have blown us out today saying property is no longer being marketed. Net result is that my daughter and her two friends are having to live in very, very expensive temporary accomodation while they look for somewhere to live. Meantime, their studies suffer and they are final year students. They should have been honset with us and we would have said thanks and moved on a couple of months ago.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David St James Office 1! To leave a new review of David St James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David St James Office 1