Mar 10,2015
By: 'DF'
Mar 10,2015
I rented my new flat on Gateshead quays through Your DezRez. they were very helpful. I have moved up to Newcastle for a new job, I viewed 14 flats on the same day(Monday), they gave me advice on other areas and even dropped me back off at the train station. I completed the paperwork etc and they had me moved in on the following Monday night after I had done my 1st days work. They met me at the flat with the lease paperwork and a nifty card machine for the 1st months rent. The flat was cleaned before I moved in like they said on the viewing. Really happy. Starting a new job and moving at the same time was a nightmare! hope I don't have to do it again. At least the new flat was an easy task.
I paid an application fee to them to reserve the property and cover checks etc. It was about the same as I was quoted from other agents, some higher some lower.

Your DezRez