Mar 10,2015
David
By: 'Valerie'
Mar 10,2015
I had a difficult experience renting out my property with a different estate agents previously, so I decided to switch to Coopers. David was very approachable and honest throughout the process. He helped to reassure me with my concerns and I felt that he gave me and my property the full attention that was required. Jayde was very professional throughout my dealings with her and addressed my queries in a timely manner. Coopers swiftly found me a suitable tenant, and took care of all of the administration without any hassle. Most importantly, I felt that the whole process went very smoothly and I was kept informed of the rental progress at every step of the way. I would definitely continue to use them and I have recommended them to other people!

Coopers Residential