Mar 10,2015
By: 'Polly-lou'
Mar 10,2015
I very rarely write reviews unless I can confidently give my opinion and I can confidently say that I would recommend Your Move Kimberley.
We had 3 agents come to give us quotes and to be honest we were tempted to go with another agent as Your Move undercut them by £1000. We thought that this would mean an inferior service. How wrong we were. Daniel is professional and clearly knows his business. Nothing is too much trouble, enquiries are answered with speed, he is diplomatic and supportive. He has the patience of a saint and more to the point, earns his fee. Our move was quite difficult, both the sale and the purchase of a new property. Our sale was handed with care and attention and its this attention that got us on the move. The purchase was also difficult but was pulled together with Danials amazing negotiation and diplomacy. i would like to add a little note about the staff employed by Daniel at this point as they support him with the same professionalism and care to service and detail. I wouldn't use anyone else and am grateful for the help offered. Right Move Kimberely were worth every penny.
Very competitive.