Mar 10,2015
By: 'Rachel Potter'
Mar 10,2015
PROSPECTIVE TENNANTS DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY A PENNY!!! unless you have the keys for the property in your hand and contracts have been signed. The lady I was going to be renting off withdrew her property due to unforeseen circumstances. I have rang this company so many times asking for my deposit back to keep being told lies. Today I rang at 5pm and asked to speak to either Declan or James the manager (both of whom have fobbed me off a few times). I was told neither were in. I rang back 10 minutes later and Declan answered the phone. Oh ill ring you back in 5 minutes he said. As expected he never did! I rang back 15 minutes later to be told my deposit will be in my account in the next 45 minutes. This company has known for 2 weeks that the property had been withdrawn. I have rang between 10-15 times, each time to be told someone will get back to me. If you hand any money over to this company god help you, im just glad i didnt pay full wack!
I dont think ive ever paid this price before