Mar 10,2015
By: 'Lynn Fraser'
Mar 10,2015
Nothing but praise from initial phone contact to viewing the three properties on the day.

Jackie was great and always joyous on the phone not to mention very helpful as I waded through this unknown territory of flat rental.

They called back when they said they would and guided and helped me with answers to my questions.

Jonathan was great and knew two of the properties well. The one he hadn't visited before, he had all the information for and was able to give more info to my questions by calling the office.

We felt very well looked after and it really was a most enjoyable experience. We saw three flats in an hour. They accomadated us very well. It was a breeze.

Thank you Trinity, you guys were great!
By: Alasdair Seale, Trinity FGactors
Jan 18, 2016
Thank you very much. Very pleased that my staff have been so helpful and supportive.

Trinity Factors