Mar 10,2015
By: 'Peter (Landlord)'
Mar 10,2015
I have rented out a property in Belper now for over 10 years. Burchell Edwards (Belper Branch) have supported the marketing of my property for about 5 years and found me my last 3 tenants. They have been so efficient once a tenant has given notice so the gap between one tenant leaving and another arriving has been kept small. Callum in the last few weeks has done a great job in finding someone in a matter of days and ensuring that everything moved rapidly. Nothing was too much trouble and he helped to ensure that his property management group at head office were galvanised into action to prepare the property for the next tenant. I would not hesitate in rcommending Callum and BE Belper branch - the head office functions are not as efficient ( though generally acceptable).
I recognise that good jobs need to be paid for. I believe that set up fees are fair but once you are a client of the head office you get a number of repeat charges for every client as well as paying commission every month. The one that irritates me is the charge levied for continuing a tenancy agreement as this is effectively an e mail to all parties which is identical to the set up agreement. Head office is a little greedy but Belper office worth every penny.

Burchell Edwards