Oct 02,2011
Oct 02,2011
With specific regard to Kelly Saunders. I always found her very professional, organised & efficient. She was always extremely helpful, even with issues that were not necessarily within her remit. She was a pleasure to deal with always, with a great personality & is a credit to Romans. I would suggest you look after her well as she is the best thing about Romans I have encountered.
But with specific regard to Romans as a company, I believe some of the local management within your road research building act in a manner that obviously shows respect to landlords but treats tenants as if they were "second class citizens".which I dislike intensely, & is a view also held by two other families we know who have rented in this same building. So in answer to your question " would I use Romans again ? the answer is ...unless you made Kelly the Manager & the attitude changed... NO I would never use Romans again !!! My rating is 5 for Kelly & 0 for Romans,
As I have already explained above the problem lies within the attitude of the management within your Head office in the Road Research building, who I have found unhelpful with a superior type attitude. Also as previously stated my rating is only 5 for Kelly, for the local management I have referred to it is 0

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans King Street Lane! To leave a new review of Romans King Street Lane, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans King Street Lane