Oct 02,2011
Oct 02,2011
Freshwater consistently invoice for non existent services. They say work is done when it is not. They charge extortionate prices for work that is carried out. They never respond to letters/ phone calls / emails.
It is impossible to resolve queries, dispute charges or discuss bad workmanship with them as they just ignore you.
Most people unfortunate enough to own a leasehold property with Freshwater have been ripped off for years.
A group of us are currently trying to generate media interest, as to thoroughly investigate this dubious company. I advise anyone in dispute with them to put everything in writing and keep it, as their day in the media spotlight will surely come!
By: hof100
May 30, 2013
I totally agree with all the comments on here. For years leaseholders at Burnham Court, Brent Street, Hendon were ripped off by Freshwater and got zero maintenance in return. As a result, someone fell through our fire escape stairs and was quite seriously injured. Freshwater then tried to charge us an extortionate amount for new fire escapes for teh whole block despite having pocketed our money without maintaining them in the first place. We also had problems with our block boiler breaking down every few weeks with no sense of urgency by Freshwater to get it repaired given it was winter. As a result, they also tried to charge an enormous amount in works charges to replace it.

The block therefore got together to try to take over the right to manage (you need at least half the flat owners to do this). We managed to take over in the end but they fought us all the way and we ended up at tribunal two or three times at least. The works mentioned above are about to take place at roughly 1/3 to a 1/2 less than Freshwater attempted to charge us.

Freshwater remain the Freeholders but we are now free of their extortionate service and works charges. However, they have essentially pocketed our moneys for many many years and we are now left with a dilapidated building which will cost us even more to bring back to any kind of normal state of repair.
By: AW75
Jan 15, 2013
Try cowboytraders@ricochet.co.uk...
By: Als
Dec 05, 2012
I have never in my life had to deal with such a bunch of rude/moneygrabbing and totally inept company how they are in business I have no idea. Am desperate to sell my flat just so I don't have to deal with them anymore. They are currently asking me for a one off payment of about £6k on top of my service charge which when I queried with a list of questions by letter in September (it's now december) I am still waiting for a response...unbelievable. This only further serves my worry that what they are asking me for is not quite legit and they will sit on the money for a number of years (they've been requesting this payment for about four years now - some people in the block have paid in full others part payment) meanwhile they are acruing all interest on this not inconsiderable sum! Surely they can't get away with such underhand practise - is there any sort of legal body where i can seek some reasonable advice? oh and this is on top of the fact it comes to light in september that asbestos was found in the walls of the building in 2008 but they have failed to make anyone aware of this or treat said damaged walls....if there is anyone going to the media about then then please do contact me I'd be happy to see this bunch of absolute parasites meet their judgement day
By: sam
Oct 15, 2012
hello my name is sam im in the same boat at the moment and would like to hear from anyone about freshwater
im in middle of court case with them over major works etc
my email is samsfishbar@hotmail.co.uk
many thanks
By: Joe701
Oct 13, 2012
If any group action is or will be taken I have all these problems with Freshwater. please contact me. How/Who do I get in touch with.
By: Joe701
Oct 13, 2012
By: HBinns
Aug 17, 2012
Hello there - am in a very similar situation. Would love to hear from you.
By: alphy
Jul 26, 2012
why don't we all get together nationwide and find a solution for this ,especially this management company needs to be completely banned .I am just like you ,we all are fighting the case now.
Alphy
By: alphy
Jul 26, 2012
Alphy
By: Gal01
Jan 09, 2012
Hi, Can you please get intouch with us. We are facing similar problems and are collecting evidence from everyone. What is the best way to get contact eachother. This will work well for all of us. PLease do not ignore this. Makny thanks!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Freshwater Property Management Office 3! To leave a new review of Freshwater Property Management Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Freshwater Property Management Office 3