Mar 09,2015
By: 'A Customer'
Mar 09,2015
It's a real shame that Easylet do not live up to their name of 'easy'. Having rented for a few years now, I believe that this has been my worst experience of a letting agent to date. From initially having to constantly chase up staff, to terrible and rude customer service and condescending letters. I have been greatly upset by the service received - anything seems to be too much trouble for Easylet. I won't be using them again.
Having spoken to some of the landlords, I understand that they are frequently encouraged to raise the rent of the property. Although I do understand that this is a business - this does present the potential to make the property less affordable for people.
By: The Director
Mar 11, 2015
Having read your review I am sorry that I do not recognise your complaint? Please contact our office to discuss your concerns. I do not understand if you are a tenant or a landlord? You mention having spoken to some of the landlords? I do not see how you would have access to our landlord client information? We are a letting agency acting on behalf of our landlord clients and it is our duty of care to ensure rents remain at the correct market level but we can only take instructions from our clients - the properties do not belong to Easylet

Easylet