Mar 09,2015
By: 'Ryan McCullagh'
Mar 09,2015
Gibbs Gillespie, Ruislip Branch are by far and away, the best Estate Agents I have ever dealt with. They were very proactive, efficient and professional. I always received feedback and updates without having to chase them (which I have found with other Estate Agents). They were always there to answer my calls and queries. I felt confident I was selling my property with experienced individuals whom knew exactly what they were doing, and knew the best way to deal with situations which arose throughout the process.

I could not recommend them more highly, I would certainly look to use them again if ever I was to move.
I thought the fees were very reasonable.
By: KM
Mar 11, 2015
Dear Ryan,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our Ruislip Sales office work so hard to provide an all round positive customer experience, therefore we are delighted to we have been of service to you.
I will be certain to pass on your kind comments to the team and we look forward to dealing with you again in the future,
Best regards