Mar 09,2015
Jez
Warren
By: 'David Perry'
Mar 09,2015
I am extremely pleased with the service I received from Property moves and can definitely recommend them to future landlords. From the start, at the instruction, I received honest and professional advice from Warren Knight which enabled the property to be marketed at the right price. Every aspect of the process was carefully discussed which really did put me at ease.
I was really pleased with the property marketing and even more pleased how quickly they managed to rent out the property. Thank you to Jez Williams as well who did a great job in vetting the prospective tenants and kept me well informed of the whole process. Follow up calls were always made and great advice given.
Thank you to all the staff at Property Moves who worked behind the scenes and did a fantastic job.
For the work carried out by the Property Moves and the excellent service I received I think the fees were worth it.

Property Moves