Mar 09,2015
By: 'Happy Couple'
Mar 09,2015
Thank you so much to the Church Robinson team! My partner and I are first time buyers and we found the whole experience overwhelming. However, the staff at Church Robinson were always friendly and informative when I rang them up with questions and we always received quick responses via email.

We worked alongside Lisa and Teresa the most (thank you for putting up with us!). Teresa is a lifesaver with trying to work out mortgages and explained everything that we didn't understand when we received all the paperwork. Lisa was always on hand to ask the seller any questions about the property and to chase up any enquiries.

Dawn was great when we were going through the exchange and completion process and chased the solicitors so our completion date was met on target.

Also a big thank you to Lizzie who showed us round the property and stayed late on a few occasions so that my partner and I could argue about what could go where and fight over how to use the tape measure!

We would highly recommend Church Robinson ƒÂ¢‚€‚“ a fantastic team!

Church Robinson