Mar 09,2015
By: 'Amy'
Mar 09,2015
From day 1 of being interested in the property Cheryl has always been helpful. Initially I called after viewing the property to take it off the market Cheryl was very upbeat and friendly as this was our first flat for myself and my partner we knew if we had any questions we could ask Cheryl which was very reassuring.Since moving in to the property Cheryl has helped us with anything we have needed eg to changes to direct debit date etc, I cannot thank Cheryl enough for making it so stress free and easy. She is a credit to Infiniti! Thank you.
By: Scott Hume
Mar 09, 2015
Hi Amy, thanks for your lovely comments about Cheryl and our business, we really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and it means a lot to us.
Best