Mar 09,2015
By: 'Stuart Constable'
Mar 09,2015
I needed a landlord safety certificate, because of a bad experience with a large Gas company. Anna called a heating engineer used on a regular basis by Castles lettings, and he called out the next day, with no fuss or bother, inspected the appliance, checked for soundness and issued the certificate.
What a service, called on Friday, fixed on Saturday. I am sure that all issues cannot be rectified immediately, but I am sure that Anna sensed the despair in my voice and pulled out all the stops to help.
Well done Castles!
By: Mark Noble
Mar 09, 2015
Stuart, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your review of the service you received from Anna, I have passed on your comments to her and I know she is extremely grateful for your appreciation. Mark Noble managing director.

Castles (Swindon)