Mar 09,2015
Daniel
Stuart
By: 'Emily'
Mar 09,2015
Daniel and Stuart were absolutely brilliant! They were so good at staying in touch and keeping me informed of all options and developments. I was so grateful that they were so patient with me and offered really good advice; in every way they seemed genuine and interested and I hugely appreciated the amount of time they spent explaining things and took efforts to make sure I was happy and understood the process. I couldn't recommend them highly enough; huge thank you!
By: Emma
Jun 04, 2015
Hello Hannah,

We are really pleased you decided to buy your property with Portico - thank you so much for the kind review.

Stuart and his team had only great things to say about the entire process, and said that you were a pleasure to do business with.

Each review is both read and appreciated by the entire Portico team.

When you have published your review, let us know and will send you a free £10 Amazon Gift Voucher to say thank you!

Finally, we wish you happiness in your new home!

Kind regards,