Mar 08,2015
By: 'W9'
Mar 08,2015
As a first time landlord, I have found Winkworth's service to be faultless so far. Jason's initial appraisal of my property gave me immediate confidence in the agent's knowledge of the local market, and most importantly that he understood our specific requirements and concerns. I met Aaron before the first (and only required) viewing. He impressed with his thorough preparation, ability to quickly pin point the best aspects of the property, and willingness to listen. After agreeing on the terms of our lease, I then found Telisha to be attentive throughout the process of drawing up the contract, and an excellent facilitator for communication between the two parties involved. Overall the whole team had a refreshingly down to earth, yet professional approach. The entire process (which I was originally dreading) turned out to be completely painless and Winkworth a pleasure to deal with... Tenants move in next week!

Winkworth Estate Agents