Mar 08,2015
By: 'Hannah Perry & Rob Collins'
Mar 08,2015
After using eMoov to sell our property we would never consider using a high street estate agent again. EMoov's service was outstanding, especially when you consider the price was approx. one fifth of what we would have paid a high street estate agent. It was easy to create the listing and we were very pleased with the photos that were taken and the input we had in choosing which ones to use for the advert. We were happy to host our own viewings, a decision that was validated by the low standard of viewings provided by estate agents whilst we were looking at a property to buy. Emoov kept us informed of all interest in the property and provided prompt feedback following viewings.

The standard of customer service provided by eMoov was very high, every member of staff we spoke to was friendly and helpful but Pamela Redford was especially excellent. Our sale turned out to be very drawn out affair which was very stressful for us, especially as I was heavily pregnant at the time, yet Pam was patient and couldn't have been more helpful. Between our buyer, their solicitor and our solicitor, Pam was the only one who was genuinely helpful and proactive to help us get things moving. She is a credit to the company!

I will definitely use eMoov again should the need arise and will be recommending them to anyone looking to sell their property. Thanks eMoov!
Fees were incredible and I would never use a high street estate agent again as I would really begrudge paying their high fees for their service (which in my experience is far inferior to that which I received from eMoov!). It was great to pay the fees upfront and there were no hidden surprises.

Emoov