Mar 08,2015
By: 'Samantha Lubin'
Mar 08,2015
Paige was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She was very professional and extremely accommodating to me and my busy schedule. She would arrange viewings to suit me and some were very late and sometimes I would call her to see if she could make the viewing earlier or later at the last minute and she was very accommodating to this. She always had the time to speak to me and went through all the nitty gritty deals with me in fine detail. Paige was always available to speak to out of office hours and would recommend certain properties to me as she thought they would be more suitable than others. Paige was not full on or pushy, which I found from some other estate agents. I am very happy in my new home and I would not hesitate to recommend Paige to any of my friends or family as a letting agent.

Ashtons Estate Agents (NW1)

140 Gloucester Avenue Primrose Hill, London