Mar 08,2015
By: 'domsolanke'
Mar 08,2015
The City Rooms were some of the most incompetent people I have ever dealt with.

They created problems for us before we even moved in. I booked to move into a property with a friend but they double booked one of the rooms. This meant that one of us had to move into another property for 1 month.

There were also problems during our tenancy. The property had two entrances. At the entrance to our kitchen the door broke and it took City Rooms more than 3 months to fix it. This was a clear fire hazard if nothing else.

I don't have time to list the multitude of other problems. I cannot advise people enough against using The City Rooms.
By: George
Mar 13, 2015
Dear Tenant, Thank you very much for your feedback, you review truly help us to improve or services. I invite you to contact me directly to jorge.sanchez@cityrooms.com, so I can understand better your needs.

CityRooms.com