Sep 30,2011
Sep 30,2011
I have recently been looking for a one bed flat/apartment to rent in Birmingham. I am moving up from Luton to work and took a day off my current job to view as many places as possible. I dealt with somewhere in the region of 8 letting agents and these were by far the least professional and the biggest timewasters.

First of all they rung up an hour before my appointment was due and asked to put it back an hour. When I said I could either meet earlier or 15 minutes later than the scheduled appointment as I was fully booked that day they arranged it for 15 minutes after my initial scheduled appointment. 30 minutes before this appointment was due to happen they rung to say they just spoke to the landlord and for health and safety reasons I would not be able to view the property.

When Jamie said he would reschedule me another day, I told him that would not be neccessary at which point he got extremly rude and hung up the phone!!

Companies like this give Lettings Agents a bad name!!!

Trust me not all are bad!
Be more professional - if you cant make a viewing be up front in advance. I had another cancellation on the day but they were polite, courteous and honest about their mistakes and I did rearrange the viewing. Know your customer- Dont offer a young professional a piece of crap, like you were planning to- my budget was ‚£550. I walked outside the place, it cant have been worth more than ‚£300 pcm!! Accept dissapointment- Before I got a different job I worked in a similar sales job while at University and would not treat people any differently just because they would not take the service offered!!
By: Ross
Nov 19, 2013
It saddens me to read a review like this. The landlord called us to say that we may have to cancel the viewing due to works he was having done which had taken a little longer than anticipated. When the landlord advised us that the tradesmen hadn't finished we had to cancel as means of safety. Whilst I must say I listened to the call in question at the time, Jamie did not hang up as i got the impression your line went dead. He did call back resulting in not being able to get back to you. My apologies if you felt let down by us.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Midland Letting and Sales Office 1! To leave a new review of Midland Letting and Sales Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Midland Letting and Sales Office 1