Mar 08,2015
By: 'R.Groves'
Mar 08,2015
I lived in this property for about 3 years, when the time came to move out Hannah made the process stress free and seamless. I was kept up to date with everything and promptly received my initial deposit back.
After moving out I realised I had left something behind so I contacted Hannah who retrieved the item for me to collect from the office at my convenience. On another occasion I had to do something similar when my friend, not realising I'd moved house, parked my car on the drive and posted my keys through the door! Hannah couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you!
‚£60 to renew a lease cannot be justified. Initial admin fee of half a months rent is basically \'The more you can afford the more we\'re going to charge\' and should be a set fee. But this is a gripe at JF not Hannah.

Jan Forster Estates