Mar 08,2015
By: 'Happy Customer'
Mar 08,2015
Wallackers are the Managing Agents for the block of flats that my elderly relative owns a property in. When my relative had to move into a Care Home we asked several local agents to assist us with the task of both renovating and letting the property on behalf of my relative. Wallackers were the only agent that seemed to offer a value add service - eg sourcing local tradesman, advising on where to spend the limited budget to best effect etc. The flat is now renovated and let (within 2 days of going on the market and with what appears to be a fantastic tenant) and I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Wallackers in general and Martin Rice in particular. All queries have been dealt with promptly and we have come to trust Martins advise. I really feel that they have earnt their management fee on this one.
Wallackers put in plenty of legwork on this before they were guaranteed any fees. The charges seem to me to be pretty much industry standard. but I feel we have had a premium level service for the fess we have paid

Wallakers