Mar 08,2015
Chris
By: 'Gemma Blakes'
Mar 08,2015
I first used Lakin and Co when I was looking for a mortgage. They found me a fantastic deal and processed my application quickly, professional and always kept me up to date
I then decided to rent my property through Lakin & Co and with their professionalism and promptness they managed to get me a tenant within a week. I had help and advice with what the current market rental amounts were at the time, which made it easy for me to decide a monthly rental figure.
They have always kept me up to date with the condition of my property, when I need a gas safety check and any repairs that my tenants may have requested.
My monthly rental income has always been paid into my account on time and they even changed the payment date to suit me.
My tenants have now been in my property for 4 years and this is due to the excellent service from Chris Lakin and his team.
I rate them 10/10