Mar 08,2015
Nicola
By: 'Stationmaster'
Mar 08,2015
Our first contact with the Tavistock office of Mansbridge & Balment came when my husband and I viewed a cottage with Ben Woollams. By this stage we had viewed a huge number of properties all over Devon and Cornwall and met many estate agents. Ben stood out from the crowd immediately with his quiet professionalism, well-spoken and with just the right manner - we were both very impressed! I then met Nicola Muncey when I viewed another property on a sole viewing trip to Devon and again, liked her immediately and found her to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable, again, striking just the right balance. We met her again when she showed us the house that we have just completed on and she also impressed my husband with her friendly, warm, yet professional manner. When we decided to make an offer on the property, we felt that it mattered to Nicola that the outcome should be successful and acceptable to both parties and she dealt with the negotiations sensitively and superbly well, we thought - we thank her very much for that! Certainly, both parties were very happy with the outcome and that is not always the way things turn out. Rachel Anderson-Stacey then took over for the rest of the purchase process and oversaw that things were on track and that everyone was being kept informed. Again, Rachel was very friendly and professional in all our dealings with her and the purchase went through to completion extremely smoothly. Overall, my husband and I felt that we were in very safe hands throughout but, more than that, we felt that the staff at Mansbridge & Balment (Tavistock) were warm, friendly and genuinely cared about the outcome being successful. When I collected the keys from their office, Nicola presented me with a lovely 'goodies basket' as a new home gift from Mansbridge Balment, a complete surprise and a very nice touch. We cannot praise their staff highly enough and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy, or sell, a property in the area.
By: Nick Henderson
Mar 09, 2015
Dear 'Stationmaster'.
Thank you. It is your comment "genuinely cared about the outcome being successful", that I find most pleasing when reading your kind words. Knowing each of the staff members you mentioned for a considerable time, their 'genuine' nature is of no surprise, but it is reassuring to hear that is just how you found them to be. We hope you enjoy your new home for many years. Whenever you need us, we look forward to being able to help you again. Thank you.
NICK HENDERSON. MANAGING DIRECTOR, MANSBRIDGE BALMENT LIMITED