Mar 08,2015
Katherine
Julie
By: 'Duncan McNaught'
Mar 08,2015
We recieved exceptional service from The sheldon office, at a time when things were very upsetting (recent death of my mother) I found both Catherine and Julie, very sympathetic to my circumstances.
They were Proffessional, Articulate, and vey pro active in selling my Mothers (deceased) House. Nothing was too much trouble, and aranged everything from Gas safety certificates, to checking the property for mail. I would strongly recomend using Bradleys if you are selling or buying a property in Shaldon. Above all communication between us was excelent. with an attention to detail was second to none.
a very Happy customer Duncan McNaught
They managed to get the best price paid in the current financial climate.
By: Carden11
Mar 09, 2015
Thank you Duncan for your lovely review. It was a pleasure dealing with you and your sister. The buyers are really happy and looking forward to living in Shaldon

Bradleys Estate Agents