Mar 08,2015
Scott
By: 'Mrs Susan Shack'
Mar 08,2015
I am a landlady and have been in business for the last five years , since my husband died .i was left a few properties , over the last few years i have met many agents . But i can honestly say Scott Jay is the best agent that i have known , He keep me informed on all matters ....He get,s the best workmen to do repairs at very reasonable prices , I know that i will not be ripped off ! He finds time to phone me personally and if i call the office he calls me back , My tenant is happy and that,s important after all i am running a business ,I would recommend Scott at the highest level , The young lady Amber Miller that works in the same office is pleasant efficient dependable to keep me informed , As a landlady that is all i want ,thank you Scott .

Keystones Property