Mar 07,2015
By: 'Wendy H'
Mar 07,2015
The most honest and professional estate agents I have come across (after using a few others) . They are more expensive but they are worth every penny as they do sell your house for what it's honestly worth at the time! They are very approachable and keep you updated throughout without putting pressure on you to make decisions. They also give excellent advise and help with finding the necessary people e.g. was recommended a brilliant Mortgage Advisor by them who also sorted me out a fantastic solicitor. I would definitely recommend them and use them again if I ever sell in the future! A massive thank you to Richard and all the team for making my sale and purchase run very smoothly.
I little over expensive for the price I got for my house but I had a dual agent who was cheaper and did next to nothing to sell my house , whereas Vital Space constantly had viewings and sold my house twice!

VitalSpace Estate Agents