Mar 07,2015
By: 'Sue Melding'
Mar 07,2015
I would like to thank both Jess and Lee for helping me through the sales process with regards to my property. I really appreciated their support and understanding through what had been a very stressful time following problems I had had with a previous local estate agent. They kept me informed of proceedings on a regular basis by phone and email and responded quickly to any queries I had. The sale of my property was relatively quick and it was dealt with in a professional manner and I would certainly recommend them.
Thanks again!
Compared to my local agents the fees are much higher and I have to admit I initially had doubts about using Springbok because of this. I personally think that the fee should be reduced for a property selling for under ‚£100k as the fee does take a bit of a chink out of the profits! Saying this I had used two local agents during the previous 18 months and had no confidence in either of them, so when I was introduced to a Springbok representative I felt more assured that a sale would be achieved, and in fact it did sell after just a few weeks. So, \'Thank You!\'
By: Springbok Properties
Mar 10, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Lee & Jess. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were supportive and would recommend us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties