Mar 07,2015
By: 'Sally Jones'
Mar 07,2015
Shaun and the team at Harvey Robinson went above and beyond, in our opinion to sell our parents home, (whom both had to move out due to dementia). Nothing was too much trouble for them, as I live 45 minutes away from the property (in Stamford) they shut a window for us as the neighbour rang me as he noticed it was slightly open, I even asked Shaun's advice on numerous occasions for services in the area (as I had never lived there and did not know any). He was understanding, totally sympathetic to the situation we were in and handled negotiations with confidentiality, reliability, courtesy and aplomb in a timely manner. We have no reservations about recommending Harvey Robinson to anyone.
For what they received in the end I think they more than earned it.

Harvey Robinson