Mar 07,2015
By: 'Whatajoke'
Mar 07,2015
This company is an absolute disgrace and find it revolting the amount of people there getting away with conning. I had applied recently for a house with this south and co. At first Daniel seemed more then happy to help and take my money of course! I was applying with two others that had brilliant credit scores. Once he had got money from me the cracks started to show such as the poor communication skills and providing a lack of information in what was needed off us all. After a few wasted days we had provided them with all the details he said it would take 7 to 10 days which tured out to be only two to tell me that all three of us had failed the credit check this was aload of rubbish as we are all fully aware of our credit scores as we regularly use experien. When I challeged daniel about this he told me there score requirements are at least 545 and we didn't pass when I told him that was aload of rubbish as we knew what our scores where and it was a lot higher then 545 he proceeded to tell me aload of bull that the scoring system is different!! They are not different at all it is a unified system and he is insulting my intelligence. Pushing for answers I asked for the name of the business used to credit check he gave it me reluctantly and I'm now going to take it further. This is a con do not trust them I was robbed of £225 I say robbed as they obviously had no intention on letting us rent this property as they lied about the reason for the applications rejection insulting my intelligence thinking I wouldn't already know our scores!! Obviously they make there money this way!
Refund us for lying and time wasting