Sep 30,2011
Sep 30,2011
I have been renting a flat from Compatriot Holdings for 2 years. I dont normally write reviews but I am due to move out (to a bigger place with a different agency) and I just wanted to say that this is the best agency i have ever been with, I have been renting in london for 6 years and i have been with 4 different agencies and Compatriot Holdings have been brilliant. Easy contactable, tthey always get back to me straight away, they fix maintenance problems very quickly. They clearly care about their properties since they look after them well. I only wish i could stay with this agency since the new one have been a nightmare so far.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Compatriot Holdings Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Compatriot Holdings Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Compatriot Holdings Ltd Office 1