Mar 07,2015
By: 'Christine Candlish'
Mar 07,2015
We'd tried to sell our house through a different agent before using William H Brown without success and chose to move our business to William H Brown because Richard and the team at Holt were so proactive in trying to find us something suitable to purchase. We re marketed our property via them and within a very short space of time we had an offer - I think from the first people who viewed the property! The process from that point to completion was long ( due to the chain above us), but Richard kept us informed every step of the way and kept our buyer happy when things weren't progressing as quicker as we had hoped with our onward purchase.

Really great experience of an Estate agent and the wine just before completion was a nice touch! :- ) would definitely recommend to anyone looking to sell. Thank you to all the team at Holt for making the stressing experience of house moving almost bearable!
By: malcolm
Mar 14, 2015
Do you not just think it was the right person at the right time
Richard had my property on his books for twenty weeks and did absolutely nothing, I found him a disgrace. He lied to me never communicated.
I went to watsons and they sold it instantly.
Nothing but good things to say about watsons in holt!! Richard is a liability

William H Brown