Mar 06,2015
By: 'Debra Wiseman'
Mar 06,2015
When I decided I wanted to rent of my flat, I contacted a few estate agents in the locality. The reason I choose Lakin and Co was because they are not only friendly and professional, but also had the personal touch. My property was viewed and they gave a fair appraisal of the property- I knew it's faults but they pointed this out to me in a tactful and considerate manner unlike some other estate agents I could mention. They gave me tips and advice, always gave the feedback from clients and I was able to successfully rent out my flat. They provide a great service to me in terms of managing my flat and look after both me and my tenants interests. They are efficient and keep in touch regularly. If you need a local letting agents, I would thoroughly recommend them.

Lakin & Co