Mar 06,2015
By: 'Louise Pepperall'
Mar 06,2015
As far as I am aware, I have had all the official documents and receipts fully completed, given to me within the time limit. Even though the contract is quite long, I am pleased how detailed both the inventory and the contract is. Inventory even has photographs with it. This is the best way, I think as it prevents any misunderstanding later on in the future. I was happy to have all the checks (credit check, ID, references) and understand the reasoning behind it. I am pleased I can decide who my energy supplier is but don't mind informing the landlord and/or agents, same applies to the house contents insurance. Everything is extremely clear and actually everything in the property works. Even though I am at present doing voluntary work and learning in house software, I was not refused the property as I paid 6 months rent. I think it should be based on if you respect/look after the property (reference from previous property) and pay the rent (credit check), not just for being employed as not all in work i) respect the property ii) keep their job iii) always pay the rent on time, iv) keep to the regulations on the contract. On the other hand I can understand landlords being weary of people on benefits and/or with bad credit record.
I think they were a bit expensive on the whole. However the contract and the inventory are quite thick so I can understand how it got to the price I was charged as printing is expensive. Also they where done elsewhere ie head office. If I get the service I don\'t mind paying a bit more.
By: James Arnold
Mar 09, 2015
Dear Louise,

Thank you for your review, wishing you all the best in your new home.

Regards