Sep 30,2011
Sep 30,2011
I appointed Homezone to sell my property in July 2010 and would certainly recommend them to anyone wanting to sell a property. They were very professional and genuinely took an interest in you as a client. They provided good, sound advice, did not use the usual estate agency hard sell tactics and got me the right result. My sale experience was particularly nightmarish due to a very long chain and ridiculous and greedy people in that chain but Homezone made the process a lot more bearable and certainly knew how to handle the situation a lot better than the other agents in the chain that I had the misfortune of dealing with (you know who you are Mann Countrywide). They kept me informed throughout and nothing was too much trouble for them to deal with. I would absolutely recommend Homezone and if the need arose would definitely use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Bromley! To leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Bromley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homezone Property Services Bromley