Mar 06,2015
By: 'BAS'
Mar 06,2015
- Got property on the market quickly
- Suggested it wasn't worth decorating the property before trying to sell it - this was poor advice in hindsight
- Property details fine, and updated them reasonably quickly when property decorated
- Plenty of viewings
- Sometimes got feedback on viewings sometimes not (appreciate this may be because some viewers might not be prepared to give feedback)
- Didn't really negotiate when there were offers - gave the impression they just wanted me to accept any offer that came in
- Management of sale process excellent. Chased up buyers/solicitors whenever I asked a question and always came back to me quickly.
Fees are higher than I have recently been given by estate agents in Bristol (they are offering 1.25%) but I didn\'t shop around in Bracknell. I don\'t think I\'m in a position to know whether the agent achieved the best price possible.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Mar 17, 2015
Thank you for posting your comments. We are delighted that you would use us again and that we got your property onto the market quickly, updated the details, arranged plenty of viewings and managed the sales process so well. Sometimes getting viewing feedback from buyers proves difficult or totally impossible, so you are correct there. I am sorry that you felt that we did not negotiate the offers. It is of course in your and our best interests, for us to achieve the highest offer possible, from a buyer who can proceed, but I have discussed this with the team. Thank you for the 4 stars.

Prospect Estate Agency