Mar 06,2015
By: 'Mrs N'
Mar 06,2015
Marie Barrett and her team at Hydegate Estates offer an absolutely first-class service. They manage the property superbly, and their attention to detail cannot be faulted. Their monthly statements are a joy - beautifully laid out and in all the years we have been receiving them we have not spotted one error! I haven't named individual staff members because everyone my sisters and I have dealt with has always delivered superb customer service, promptly and with the utmost courtesy. I have the misfortune to deal with a national, up-market lettings agent in London, and I only wish Hydegate Estates would open an office in London. If they did, I would have absolutely no hesitation in moving my property into her care, because the service she and her team deliver 'knocks the spots' off my London agent!
Extremely good value for money in the light of the first-class service delivered.

Hydegate Estates