Mar 06,2015
By: 'Louise Driscoll'
Mar 06,2015
From start to finish it has been a delight working with Perry Bishop. Sarah Turner came to visit me and explained the process of selling a house and was generally very helpful and extremely personable. Sarah clearly loves her job and was very professional. The house went on the market within 2 days as Sarah knew we wanted to move quickly to try and get a property that was up in Faringdon town centre. We couldn't have gone through the process any quicker but sadly we missed that property. We did however have a viewing almost immediately and sold within 2 hours of the viewing! We couldn't believe it and we couldn't have dreamt of a better price! The colleague that showed our buyers the home tried really hard for us to get the best price possible and we really appreciated the note left at the home after the viewing.
The higher price for our home meant that another DREAM property we had seen was now within reach and we got it! We feel on top of the world! The entire process from our first discussion to moving has been all of 12 weeks. Why do people say it is stressful??! I think we have been extremely lucky to be honest but the help from Michelle at Perry Bishop pushing it through smoothly and keeping us informed, working to our timescales etc has most certainly been a major factor! Michelle gave regular calls to our buyers and others involved to ensure it was all ticking over and she is so efficient she even chased me for papers one day (and I don't like being chased as I am super efficient too) but we made a great team as a result. I felt we had a good relationship with both Michelle and Sarah and it really has lead to the whole process going perfectly. I can't thank the ladies enough for everything they have done and I highly, highly recommend Perry Bishop and Chambers. Thank you!

PS. Sarah - Walter say's WOOF! :-)
Very reasonable.
By: Sarah Benson
Mar 08, 2015
Wow! This is such a great review, thank you Louise. Sarah Turner, Michelle and the whole team in Faringdon are all passionate and driven to get the best results they can for our clients and I am delighted that this is the experience you have had. Good luck and very best wishes in your new home. Sarah Benson, Director

Perry Bishop and Chambers