Mar 06,2015
By: 'Anonymous'
Mar 06,2015
Me and my partner moved into a property in August last year, after around a month we started to notice damp conditions (small, water marks on the walls and ceiling) and this was mainly worse in the loft and main bedroom. I cintact we RW and was told someone would be coming out. I was sent premier preservations who told me it was my fault and I was to open windows when heating was on this seems ridiculous?!

Anyone with much going back and forth, I sent photos to the office to which I was told it looked like a leak, I stayed in all day and a roofer had apparently been to fix the broken tiles and broke gutter. Although I saw no one. I decorated when we first moved in so needless to say this was ruined, once i was told I could paint again because the damp should have gone in the same week, damp patches emerged again. I contacted office AGAIN to be told that a dehumidifier would be sent. I am still waiting.......I purchased more paint and white paint and re did the ceiling. With no cost returned to me even though the damp wasn't my fault which was finally admitted after pictures were sent.

We have now moved out after expanding or family, not a place to bring up a family in. Ridiculous, treated like we were idiots and that we had to feel guilty all the time. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THEM.
We were charged ‚£95 per person for credit checks and references. Although only my partner had the checks done. I was named as additional tenant and not the main occupier. Robbed us of ‚£95!
Attached Files