Mar 06,2015
By: 'samuel Josefowitz'
Mar 06,2015
Dear Friends,

Please allow me to call you that because the services that you have rendered in conjunction with the sale of Badgers Bosk in Whitchurch went well beyond the usual professional efforts.

I had already admired your diligence, diplomacy and honesty when I purchased the property for which you acted as the broker about twenty years ago. That is why, when the time to sell it had come due to my retirement in Switzerland. I entrusted you to act as our broker in this sale.

Your advice was priceless and you put up with much patience with my at times uncompromising reactions. You were helpful in resolving the legal aspects and red-tape involved in this transaction and in making my arrangements for disposing of the furniture in the house.

If ever any friends or acquaintances will be looking to buy or sell a property in your area, I will not hesitate to highly recommend your services to them.

If either of you ever come to Switzerland, it would be the greatest pleasure for me to see you again.

Very cordially yours