Mar 06,2015
By: 'Gary Steptoe'
Mar 06,2015
Simone was extremely helpful throughout the process. She negotiated on our behalf with the landlord, pushed for a response when one was not forthcoming, and helped us agree a two year deal which we were happy with. Once we had agreed the deal, the references were quickly processed, and the final arrangements for our move made. The whole process was remarkably pain-free! I would like to thank Simone for all her help, she is clearly a real asset to your company.
I thought the charge for the \'card fee\' (over ‚£20) was unecessary. An admin fee was already charged (which I understand), but I don\'t think an addiotional card fee can be justified when this is the only option for payment.

Life Residential