Mar 05,2015
By: 'Alexandra Schaedel'
Mar 05,2015
James was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the property, very patient in the dealings with me and was genuinely interested in securing me the property. He was persistent with following up with me throughout the process to see where I or the agency stand. He was a good communicator, friendly, proactive and approachable. James also made clear that he is happy to arrange viewings until late in the evenings. In addition to that, he brought a great humour to the table, which I found very pleasant and refreshing as the rental business is quite serious in itself. I would like to thank James for his dedicated and individual service approach.
Sadly I was not able to signal contract so far as I was not able to find another tenant to join me in the property.

ludlowthompson