Mar 05,2015
By: 'MicheleC'
Mar 05,2015
I recently sold my flat through Oakfield Eastbourne branch and was immediately impressed by the professional and friendly attitude of Charlotte who was my initial contact. She found me a buyer very quickly and from then on I was kept fully informed by all members of the branch regarding the progress of the sale. Even when the sale stalled half way through, Charlotte and Shelley and the rest of the team persevered on my behalf and helped in keeping me calm until the sale's conclusion. When I walked through their door I was always met with a smile. I can thoroughly recommend Oakfield Eastbourne for a friendly, professional, courteous and honest service.
By: Oakfield
Mar 06, 2015
Dear MicheleC, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Charlotte and Shelley in our Eastbourne branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed on to them. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

Oakfield