Mar 04,2015
By: 'Adie'
Mar 04,2015
I have two properties in Milton Keynes managed by the Northwood team at Newport Pagnell. Over the last 4+ years I have found all the team to be extremely professional in their dealings with me. The guaranteed rent scheme gives me the piece of mind I need as a landlord especially as I live abroad. No landlord wants to incur additional costs due to things like faulty boilers however with Northwood I always receive quotations in advance and where challenged a re quote from another supplier. Rental payments are always on time and I cannot fault the administration process.
Guaranteed rent scheme suits me as I never worry about void periods when property empty. It\'s lower than I could obtain if I managed the property myself but why have the hassle?!

Northwood