Mar 05,2015
By: 'Richard'
Mar 05,2015
I was nervous that using an online estate agent would mean an impersonal and arms length service however the savings compared to a traditional bricks and mortar agent swayed me to try eMoov.

The service I received from Pamela Redford was second to none. She was very responsive through out our protracted period from accepting an offer to getting to exchange and did her level best to keep the rest of the chain moving along.

The one gripe I have is with the premium service including a dedicated account manager. This didn't really happen and it wasn't until my day to day activity with eMoov ended up with Pamela and she stuck with me that I got a personal and really excellent service.
Good value