Mar 05,2015
By: 'Carley'
Mar 05,2015
I went with express agency because I heard so many good reports, they come out valued my house then started proses they emailed phoned me 2/3 time a day til the day went online (for sale) . After my house was up for sale on the Friday I heard nothin til the Monday & Andrew just talked a lot . I then took a good look at all photos & advert of my house as they never present me photo of my house. I was not happy with photos, they were blurry & she took a photo of the floor in the bathroom. So I rang & complained he said he would sort it & get someone back out to take photos. A week passed, so I rang again stil no joy so I rang again & got transferred to tgis Steven he promised so much it never happened so I had 2 ring a feather 3 times before they come back out to take photos. He said you wil get reduction on your fee, when I asked this last week he said o sorry I can't do that I'm so angry with poor service I have received & I dnt knw how this can be sorted out. I just want out my contact because I have found it so stressful the whole thing, non of your staff phone as they said they would I'm the one phoning them & chasing them , what the woman sold my on the day she came out was not what Iv received or receiving .
nothing the service is so terrible
Attached Files
By: Carley
Mar 19, 2015
A lovely lady called Philipa rang me days after writing this & put right all the wrongs & everything she said she would do she kept her promise. Happy with the service that they have giving me since writing this post but just sorry I had to write this to get my problem sorted out. A girl called sain is who I'm under now & she has went out her way to help get viewing .

Express Estate Agency